I’ve been so fortunate to find the fascinating platform of media to help drive my message and mission of people being empowered around their health.
It was also quite an honor to have been featured on Time Magazine’s ALT list as one of the top 100 influential people. I have appeared in numerous media outlets over the years and have grown to love motivating, inspiring, and educating on that larger stage.
I’ve written two books: Creating and Maintaining Balance: A Woman’s Guide to Safe, Natural Hormone Health and The Healing Power of Trauma Comfrey.
I lecture across the nation and have been featured on THE DR. OZ SHOW and THE DOCTORS. I have also appeared in all major news markets following press releases on various health issues affecting people in modern-day society.
Other Media Highlights:
- I was listed in Time Magazine’s Alternative List as one of the “Top 100 Most Influential People”
- I launched my own talk show, “Myth Defying with Dr. Holly” (on Veria Living), creating awareness and empowerment by debunking common health myths
- I currently host “The Dr. Holly Lucille Show: Mindful Medicine” live weekly on RadioMd.Com
- DITLO (Day In The Life Of) featured me for one of their cool photography interviews. CLICK HERE to View
- I have been a guest on a numerous radio shows and I am quoted regularly as a primary expert source in both consumer and peer journals